Monday, November 10, 2008

Behind in Level Design/Modification Class

I've been very distracted lately (damn you Shiren!) and I'm so far behind in my class I'm starting to get worried. Of course that is a good thing but I can't help but get worried. I'm also behind on a project at work, but that's partially because it is super boring and there are some very interesting distractions.

Anyway, week three just started tonight and by Sunday I have to have 2 of the 7 items listed below done, with all 7 accomplished by week 7.

1) The level must be based upon a storyline created and outlined. The storyline should be typed and included in the final presentation of the level
2) The level must include at least 20 rooms or playable spaces
3) The level must demonstrate the appropriate use of textures included in Torque;
4) The level must demonstrate appropriate uses of lighting tools;
5) The level must demonstrate the appropriate use of at least three different sound effects
6) The level must demonstrate appropriate use of at least one vehicle; the level must demonstrate the appropriate use of at least three interactive elements
7) The level must demonstrate the appropriate use of terrain features


No comments: