Sunday, May 11, 2008

DeVry group projects

Wow, my first group project at DeVry was a disaster. The group was indecisive if not absent. This is probably due to the lack of chatter amongst us, no matter what I tried. In the end, I felt like I did a lot more work than necessary or appropriate for a group project. Since the prof has to review our team discussion area, hopefully he will grade accordingly. This could be good considering if the other group members do bad on this first assignment, they'll need to step it up on our next assignments.

The assignment was to review the packaging of a game and then rewrite it after playing it for a couple hours. We decided to play Gish, a pretty inventive 2D platformer. I'd recommend giving it a shot, since its gameplay is different than anything I've played outside of a physics simulation.


No comments: