Friday, October 26, 2007

Ryan Go Game

My name is Ryan Foss and I like video games. I've become infatuated with them, beyond just playing them. I know I have an addictive personality, hence my tendency to stay away from things that I know will eat my free time, so I've decided to challenge myself. I'm starting college again, going for a Game and Simulation Programming bachelor's degree at DeVry University online.
A little about me.
- I'm 32 years old.
- I've got a mechanical engineering bachelor's degree
- I work full time as a Modeling and Simulation Engineer
- I've got a family, wife and three boys (almost 5, almost 3, and almost 1)
- I'm a hobby film maker
- I'm a hobby graphic artist (video, animation, modeling, graphics, etc.)

Hopefully, like many blogs, mine will start out dull then get better.


No comments: